Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

FOREVER SOBER


Forever Sober- by Brian DeLeon
by Brian DeLeon on Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 1:16am
Responsibility is sobering,as I'm drunk off possibility, for months now, this anxiety, was killing me, cuz my destiny was testing me, cooking the devil"s recipe, but God, lit the flame, and also flavored it impressively, my diet caused a riot, fooled, I had to try it, thinkin its Kool, pitching in schools where truth is quiet, The lies were vitamins, styles, they had to buy it, depressing, souls undressing, so drugs , I had to try it..dressed in ignorance, knowing it was bad for my health, whats important anymore...respect or the wealth? For love or for self, together or forever, now... ,for me, for you ...later or never, while separated, dislike it or hate it, spontaneous,or meditated?...brightness had faded, ...

cloudy judgement, painted a picture of doubt, the worst thing known to man, when faith has run out, and fear has ran in, my God, I have sinned, for me to repent , the future has to begin..., we procrastinate and keep the sands of time frozen, history..., was chosen, and our mind... was broken.. comfortable with less, your heart pounding in your chest, as you ignore your conscious, and so u sleep with unrest, and your dreams turn to nightmares as a warning of sight, there is no light in darkness, but there is darkness in light... but there is no darkness, outside of the mind..., the world is what you make it, ..an unfinished design..desires must be taken, by love or by trickery, the short cut or the long road?, all of that was mystery..my body poisoned by a mask of content, lookin at my life, wondering where it went, breaking girl's hearts as they wondered what it meant, I spent my days alone , analyzing how time was spent... paradise lost, hidden, and found again, another lust another friend, another juice another gin, another loss another win, another frown, ....another grin..

 my only fear, was to die with no son, and that my family was scared, instead of seeing life as fun..so I became a man, who wanted the world to act as one. Less problems less worry, less hurry to get things done..cuz I'm tired of playing clean up, in a society that never learns, government hides with self destructive flames, with walls that never burn, how can we prosper, if change is restricted in taking turns.. how can eagles grow wings, if it's parents take the worms?..we're destroying our planet, and my spirit starts to yearn.. for peace , cuz I know .. and I'm a witness of the streets.. I'm barred with these limits overseen by police, politics, the beast..the greedy in the feast... the youth can't win, well,.. not without the cheats, so our wings are forever cut, and we can't run without the cleats.. and the cleats tear the soil, the seeds in turmoil. The wars breed the blind,and the blood starts to boil.. the clones are the fans, supporters of death, the vampires minus The stake in the chest. No garlic Cud save mankind from being undead, a zombie, a puppet drowning in an ocean of red.. the thought of what t.v has done to our souls..... shakes me like quakes, it interrupts my control.. but I roll with the punches, the wind doesn't snap me in half, I also don't blow away, and refuse to shatter like glass. So I dedicated my life to communicating hope, knowing id be persecuted, this is as illegal as dope.. 

How you ask? Well how does one welcome revolutions? They title them insane, they picture children dying and shooting.. they forget the unrest, the suffering and pollution, those in power fear words , cuz words trigger evolution.. cuz words trigger emotions that sit dormant inside, in a coma, so, so many of us ,choose to get hi... and say, fuck these problems! id rather say goodbye,.. id rather stay on top, than to lose when I try.. so they don't make an attempt, feelings, they didn't vent, ..would erupt later where the devil had laid his tent..cuz your actions were founded on lies, this brings a tear to my eyes..so I shed each drop where your virtue is dry.. I'm not afraid to cry ,cuz only God can judge, and I fight for him, all I need is a nudge.. a small push forward, and I get it from my heart.. Im proud to be alive.., smart enough to see in the dark.. and so I know that I'm blessed, gleaming in the light.. being responsible is sobering.. and now I'm feeling alright... - 

Brian DeLeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment